Gate operation type.
This is used in Gate
Liquid1 (in Liquid1.dll) Version: 1.0.5981.24943 (1.0.*)
type GateOp = class end
The GateOp type exposes the following members.
Determines whether the specified object is equal to the current object. (Inherited from Object.)
Serves as the default hash function. (Inherited from Object.)
|GetType| (Inherited from Object.)
Gets the Type
of the current instance.
Creates a string representation of this gate operation type.
The possible values for this type are:
- Normal: Implements a unitary operation and is defined by a matrix.
- Measure: Measures a single qubit or the joint parity of a groupt of qubits.
- Channel(sym): Selects a Kraus operator to run (sym is a symbol to store the selected index for POVMs)
- Reset(b): Reanimates a measured qubit to the Bit value b. If b is Unknown, then the
qubit is reanimated to its last measured value.
- String: Puts a label in a diagram
- Modify(n): Modifies a parent gate. The modified gate takes n more wires (input qubits)
than the parent gate.
- BCOp(n,f): Implements a classically-controlled gate.
There are two cases: if n is greater than zero, then the control is logically based on the measured
values of n qubits.
If n is equal to zero, then the control is logically based on the result of one or more
joint parity measurements.
In either case, f is the function that determines whether or not to execute the parent gate.
- WrapOp(f): Wraps multiple gates into one logical gate.
This is used for multi-level circuit drawing.
- WrapHam(pqrs,f): Wraps multiple gates into a single Hamiltonian term.
This is used for GrowSingle.